- 2 Slices of Bread
- 60g of Cheddar Cheese
- 60g Havarti Cheese
- ½ Roasted Red Pepper
- A Handful of Fresh Spinach Leafs
- Layer one-half of the cheddar and Havarti cheese on a slice of bread.
- Chop ½ roasted red pepper up into small pieces.
- Add one layer of roasted red pepper to the top of the cheese.
- Add 1 handful of fresh spinach leafs to the top of the red pepper.
- Add the remaining pieces of cheese to the top of the spinach leafs and then cover with the last slice of bread.
- Place the sandwich on a grill and cook until the bread goes golden brown, for approximately 4-5 minutes. Flip the sandwich over and cook for a further 4-5 minutes until the cheese in the middle has melted.
- Serve hot.
If you prefer to grill your sandwich on a griddle or in a heated skillet, lightly spread some butter on the outside of the sandwich before placing it on the heat.